12 The Game 12 The Game

Not sure what the heck was going on due to language barrier, but gameplay was good so far.

REBIDENT EBIL: THE GAME REBIDENT EBIL: THE GAME

Preloader needs some work, was just a blank square then blasting sound came through the speakers. RIP headphone users. Also couldn't seem to get more than a few steps ahead of zombie. the use of faggot may limit this game.

ninjamuffin99 responds:

Preloader does need some spicing up, but it wasnt my main priority. Maybe I'll work on a little art piece for it

The bootscreen sound will also be modified real soon.

and if the faggot bit really gets to you just dont die :)

free dungeon 0.1 free dungeon 0.1

Not quite working for me. The page was randomly scrolling with my character movement and once i went off screen (nothing happened in game) my tank was gone never to return.

HCjuno-Ochoa responds:

error solved :) thank you

BlueBox BlueBox

Looks good, however no one was on or joined so I couldn't really do anything but walk around. The Gun noise gets a little repetitive and is kinda loud.

EX3StudioOfficial responds:

Yeah, i'll change the sound in the beta 2 update, and about the people, you can always open the game on a new tab to see how multiplayer works.

Rain Runner 3 Rain Runner 3

Sounds need to be equalized / level (thunder?) it was kinda of loud when it first came on

planetman responds:

I have never heard quiet thunder!

wrath of tricks 1.0 BETA wrath of tricks 1.0 BETA

Maybe it has potential but unusable in its current state.

Night Rider Turbo Night Rider Turbo

Awesome game, fun and addicting! I like that you can speed up / slow down the car with the pedals too! Well done!

A Second Chance A Second Chance

Really fun game. Pretty easy to complete, but that isn't where all the real fun is at now is it!

Charlie Sheen Soundboard Charlie Sheen Soundboard

meh

good effort, but not enough clips, we have one at eBaum's World that has liek 135+ audio clips... jussain. but good try.

Balloon Ride Balloon Ride

moar info

needs some instructions maybe about what controls are. not a bad look and feel but something just seemed off.. better than anything ive done tho lol :D