A Sonic Mania livestream promo A Sonic Mania livestream promo

Spam

Poo story Poo story

Kind of a crappy story.. .

Chris hansen Chris hansen

nailed it. lol'd till i spilled my beer..... then lol'd some more.

REBIDENT EBIL: THE GAME REBIDENT EBIL: THE GAME

Preloader needs some work, was just a blank square then blasting sound came through the speakers. RIP headphone users. Also couldn't seem to get more than a few steps ahead of zombie. the use of faggot may limit this game.

ninjamuffin99 responds:

Preloader does need some spicing up, but it wasnt my main priority. Maybe I'll work on a little art piece for it

The bootscreen sound will also be modified real soon.

and if the faggot bit really gets to you just dont die :)

free dungeon 0.1 free dungeon 0.1

Not quite working for me. The page was randomly scrolling with my character movement and once i went off screen (nothing happened in game) my tank was gone never to return.

HCjuno-Ochoa responds:

error solved :) thank you

BlueBox BlueBox

Looks good, however no one was on or joined so I couldn't really do anything but walk around. The Gun noise gets a little repetitive and is kinda loud.

EX3StudioOfficial responds:

Yeah, i'll change the sound in the beta 2 update, and about the people, you can always open the game on a new tab to see how multiplayer works.

MH16: Maybe Tomorrow MH16: Maybe Tomorrow

nicely done

the beginning sounds like 3 days grace "you made it, you played it, your shi*t is overrated (song overrated) but nicely done!

FairSquare responds:

Like i said in response to the review below this one, this chord progression is used alot. So this song probably sounds like hundreds of other songs :p
Thanks for the review! :)